Saturday, Oct 12, 2019
Riley Shaia has 24 year of experience in teaching group exercise and a unique background in Physical Therapy which has equipped to her share her knowledge base with other instructors and trainers as a Tabata Bootcamp™ Master Trainer. She earned her B.S. in education with a concentration in Sports Medicine from the University of Virginia and her Masters in Physical Therapy from the Medical College of Virginia and enjoys sharing her love of fitness with her class participants and other fitness professionals. Riley’s high-energy approach applies not just to her passion for fitness and nutrition but also for living life to the fullest.
345 Schofield Dr.
Midlothian, VA 23113
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Regular Price
$199.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Riley Shaia
Tabata GX® Master Trainer