Sunday, Jun 30, 2019
Cheryl Westerman is a group exercise instructor and personal trainer with more than 35 years’ experience in the fitness industry. She is the owner of SCULPTMOVES™ Fitness in Marble Falls, TX, and was PFP Magazine’s personal trainer of the year in 2008. In addition to being featured in several Savvier Fitness® exercise videos and infomercials with Mindy Mylrea, she is also the creator of the TOWELMOVES workout program. Cheryl is a master trainer for Tabata GX™ program by Savvier Fitness® and NATS Club E-Fit Travel Gym. Cheryl is inspired by the many positive influences around her and gains great satisfaction in helping others achieve success.
2312 N. Hwy 281
Marble Falls, TX 78654
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Regular Price
$199.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Cheryl Westerman
Tabata GX® Master Trainer