Sunday, Jul 28, 2019
Leslee Keegan is the owner and operator of Leslee Keegan’s Total Body Workout, LLC, Founder and President of Fit Chicks Inc., Founder of the Fit Kids Running Club and a Tabata Bootcamp™ Master Trainer. She has over 35 years of experience in the fitness industry including her 13-year tenure as the program Director for City of Ravenna’s Fitness Facility “The RAC”. In addition to being a fitness professional dedicated to teaching the FUN in movement, Leslee is passionate about her non-profit work. Fit Chicks, Inc. is celebrating 10 years as a group who encourages fitness and wellness and supports agencies that benefit women and children. Fit Chicks, Inc. has given thousands of dollars to schools, agencies, clubs and families in need in their communities. Equally important to Leslee is her work with Fit Kids Running Club, which provides nutritional information, running shoes, socks, t-shirts and race entry fee for children 6-16 years of age to participate and train for a local 2-mile race in the community. The local race benefits the Parks & Recreation scholarship fund for youth to be able to participate in the program- children helping other children to keep moving. Leslee is pleased to be a part of some many pieces of an on-going journey, sharing fun movement wherever she goes.
962 E. Main Street
Ravenna, OH 44266
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Early Bird Price
4 days left
Until price increase to $199.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Leslee Keegan
Tabata GX® Master Trainer