Saturday, Jul 27, 2019
With an extensive background in professional classical dance, nutrition and Bio-Med, Rachel McDonald opened her own business, Fitness with Rachel. The focus of her business is to create communities of supportive people, who enjoy having fun while on the adventure of getting and staying fit for life. Rachel is a group fitness instructor, personal trainer, Nutrition Specialist, licensed Zumba® Fitness instructor, and Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™ and Barre Above®. Her philosophy is that fitness is best when shared with others in a friendly, supportive and uplifting environment. Her goal is to empower others to enjoy regular exercise and proper nutrition for the rest of their life.
Irvine, CA 92604
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Advanced Price
24 days left
Until price increase to $189.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Rachel McDonald
Tabata GX® Master Trainer