Saturday, May 18, 2019
Jacquese (Jacque) Silvas, MEd, has been teaching group fitness for more than 20 years, and is owner of JACS Figure On Fit, a wellness club in Mesa, AZ. She has comprehensive knowledge of exercise and human movement, nutrition, and behavioral science; and is a regular consultant for corporations. In addition to being a Barre Above® and Tabata Bootcamp™ master trainer for Savvier Fitness®, she has also earned several specialty certifications such as, Beachbody P90X Live, Beachbody PiYo Live, Beachbody Core de Force, and POUND®. Jacque believes that “fitness is a feeling” and that when we feel better, we do better! Jacque holds a bachelor’s degree in business management and a master’s degree in education.
4369 East Village Pkwy
Gilbert, AZ 85298
10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Regular Price
$199.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Jacque Silvas
Tabata GX® Master Trainer