Sunday, May 5, 2019
With both Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Education, former Middle School Math Teacher and Cheerleading Coach, Jessica Baliew found her true passion for fitness first as a class participant and then as an instructor. She met Mindy Mylrea at a fitness conference eight years ago and was immediately attracted to the inclusive nature of Tabata Bootcamp™ and Barre Above®, which ultimately led to her position as a Master Trainer. Known as a positive and energetic person, she has made it her personal mission to encourage people of every body type, from all walks of life to feel successful throughout their fitness journey and to improve their quality of life.
3336 Loop 306
San Angelo, TX 76904
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Advanced Price
1 day left
Until price increase to $189.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Jessica Balliew
Tabata GX® Master Trainer