Saturday, Apr 20, 2019
Equipped with a Master's Degree in Educational Psychology and a certificate in Wellness Coaching, Elizabeth’s mission is to help all clients become their “best selves”. She emphasizes self-expression and how it FEELS to exercise, and not letting what we cannot do interfere with what we can do. She believes in building a strong self from the inside out and that exercising with “intention” makes all the difference. Elizabeth is the founder and President of InnerAthlete in East Longmeadow, MA. Best known for explosive intervals, electric coaching, and creative programming Elizabeth is all about creating a group exercise experience. With experience directing at facilities including World’s, Gold’s, Bally’s, non-profits and even the collegiate arena, she stays on top of industry trends and education. She enjoys mentoring and consulting for and with new fitness professionals, the fitness guidance counselor for clients, colleagues and staff. As a continuing education provider, Elizabeth demonstrates her commitment to continuing education, possessing numerous national and specialty certifications from dance, cycling, mind/body and more. Elizabeth has presented nationally and internationally. Elizabeth is also a Senior National Master Trainer for BOSU, Tabata Bootcamp™, Kamagon, Surge, Barre Above™, and Gliding. She is also an ambassador for Carbon38 and can be seen on Mass Appeal on WWLP, and NBC Affiliate as a fitness expert and has reported for MyGroupFit.
865 Memorial Ave. Unit D
West Springfield, MA 01089
10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Regular Price
$199.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Elizabeth Lenart
Tabata GX® Master Trainer