Sunday, Nov 17, 2019
Former Group Exercise Coordinator for the Alpharetta YMCA and owner Fitt2u, Inc., Michelle Jernigan is the authorized Fitness Provider for the City of Milton and a Group Fitness Instructor for Lifetime Fitness ™. A former All Natural Body Building Champion, she is also a BLS Instructor through the American Heart Association and Master Trainer for Barre Above® and Tabata Bootcamp™. Michelle holds a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree and has 23 years of experience in the industry including past positions as Master Trainer for FITour in Pilates, yoga, group exercise, personal training, cycling and kickboxing. Her passion is to motivate, educate and empower healthy mind, body and spirit through fun and innovative programming.
330 River Rd
Athens GA 30602
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Regular Price
$199.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Michelle Jernigan-Morris
Tabata GX® Master Trainer