Sunday, Oct 13, 2019
Sheri Shon has 30 years of experience in the fitness industry, is the former fitness director for an award-winning hostipal fitness center and owner of Fitness Integrated Training. She is driven to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art, safe and relevant continuing education to fitness professionals. Sheri enjoys working with individuals in all aspects of life, teaching and training proper body biomechanics, and working with aging populations. Her expertise is in teaching cardio, strength (HITT) and endurance workouts, group exercise classes, and functional training for longevity. She is currently a Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™, Gliding™, Barre Above® LTS LeBARRE™, LeBOOT™, LeHIIT™ and Delay the Disease for Parkinson’s Disease. Sheri is also a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother and enjoys going out on the lake with friends and traveling with her husband.
15801 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48126
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Advanced Price
37 days left
Until price increase to $189.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Sheri Shon
Tabata GX® Master Trainer