Sunday, Apr 28, 2019
Ken Scott has been a fitness instructor and personal trainer since 2001. He teaches all formats of dance, aerobic conditioning, strength training, Pilates mat, and has created his own successful foam rolling and stretch program, which is accredited by ACE and AFAA for continuing education credits. Ken is a master trainer for Balletone® by Savvier Fitness, as well as a master trainer for BOSU®, Body Bar® and TRX®. In addition, Ken holds two indoor cycling certifications with Schwinn® and ICG®, as well as a Rhythm and Motion Dance Instructor certification. Ken is a passionate professional who dedicates himself to delivering trainings and classes in a way that lifts people up and inspires them to not only do more, but to see just how limitless they are in their own bodies. Certifications: AFAA and NASM
3200 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94118
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Fluid Strength™ includes admittance to 4-Hr Live In-Person Fluid Strength™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Learn how to bring fluidity and flow to total body strength training enhancing mindfulness to movement for dynamic group ex classes. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Fluid Strength™ classes upon completion of 4-Hr Workshop.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The "WHY" and "HOW" of strength and flexibility training integrating connection and flow.
- Experience true moments in movement that steer away from traditional and explore profound moments in movement that challenge all the senses.
- Learn Fluid Strengths prepare, practice, and peace patterning method that is unique to the Fluid Strength philosophy.
- Easily implement Fluid Strength in any class time 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min and adaptable for all fitness levels.
- Key exercises to gain strength while challenging balance, coordination, mindfulness and power.
- How to correctly integrate strength sequences with powerful mind messaging that links together to create experiences in movement.
- Learn new ways to coach and cue so participants reach further, feel more successful, and achieve optimal success.
- Each sequenced pattern offers progressions and regressions for every fitness level while the combinations grow from a solid foundation to endless possibilities
- Being a Fluid Strength instructor allows you the opportunity to go beyond traditional start-and-stop choreography and explore all possibilities that the body has to offer.
- 4.0 AFAA
- 0.4 ACE
- 0.4 NASM
- Downloadable Fluid Strength workout
- Fluid Strength Trainer web site that includes the Exercise Library, teaching techniques video, class breakdown video, and many other teaching tools
19 days left
Until price increase to $119.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Ken Scott
Tabata GX® Master Trainer