Sunday, Mar 3, 2019
Terri has worked in the Health and Fitness Industry for more than 25 years coaching, educating, inspiring and motivating individuals and companies around the world while, also, competing in sporting and fitness events herself. She has held numerous positions: National Spinning Presenter, Reebok Master Trainer, Exercise Physiologist, Group Exercise Director, Spinning Coordinator, and Fitness Director. Most recently she was the Wellness Director for Family Health Hawaii a locally owned and operated health insurance company in Hawaii. Currently she owns and operates Paradise Training with Terri/321 GO where she focuses on wellness education for companies. As a competitive athlete of 18 years she has earned many titles. These include: 4x Women’s Individual National Aerobic Gymnastic Champion, 3x World Aerobic Gymnastic Champion Medalist, Female Individual International Champion-Argentina, Female Individual Champion- Hungary, and Female Individual Silver Medalist-Austria. Terri and her trio team took the silver medal at the World Championships in the summer of 2003. Terri has taken her competitive experience and now helps other athletes fine tune their skills and training regime. "It is how we practice during our journey through life, and the level of commitment we choose to apply to bettering ourselves, that becomes essential to our well-being." – Terri Dietz
69-201 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Suite 401
Waikoloa , HI 96738
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Early Bird Price
1 day left
Until price increase to $199.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Terri Dietz
Tabata GX® Master Trainer