Saturday, Jan 19, 2019
Terri has worked in the Health and Fitness Industry for more than 25 years coaching, educating, inspiring and motivating individuals and companies around the world while, also, competing in sporting and fitness events herself. She has held numerous positions: National Spinning Presenter, Reebok Master Trainer, Exercise Physiologist, Group Exercise Director, Spinning Coordinator, and Fitness Director. Most recently she was the Wellness Director for Family Health Hawaii a locally owned and operated health insurance company in Hawaii. Currently she owns and operates Paradise Training with Terri/321 GO where she focuses on wellness education for companies. As a competitive athlete of 18 years she has earned many titles. These include: 4x Women’s Individual National Aerobic Gymnastic Champion, 3x World Aerobic Gymnastic Champion Medalist, Female Individual International Champion-Argentina, Female Individual Champion- Hungary, and Female Individual Silver Medalist-Austria. Terri and her trio team took the silver medal at the World Championships in the summer of 2003. Terri has taken her competitive experience and now helps other athletes fine tune their skills and training regime. "It is how we practice during our journey through life, and the level of commitment we choose to apply to bettering ourselves, that becomes essential to our well-being." – Terri Dietz
932 Ward Ave #7
Honolulu, HI 96814
10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Fluid Strength™ includes admittance to 4-Hr Live In-Person Fluid Strength™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Learn how to bring fluidity and flow to total body strength training enhancing mindfulness to movement for dynamic group ex classes. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Fluid Strength™ classes upon completion of 4-Hr Workshop.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The "WHY" and "HOW" of strength and flexibility training integrating connection and flow.
- Experience true moments in movement that steer away from traditional and explore profound moments in movement that challenge all the senses.
- Learn Fluid Strengths prepare, practice, and peace patterning method that is unique to the Fluid Strength philosophy.
- Easily implement Fluid Strength in any class time 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min and adaptable for all fitness levels.
- Key exercises to gain strength while challenging balance, coordination, mindfulness and power.
- How to correctly integrate strength sequences with powerful mind messaging that links together to create experiences in movement.
- Learn new ways to coach and cue so participants reach further, feel more successful, and achieve optimal success.
- Each sequenced pattern offers progressions and regressions for every fitness level while the combinations grow from a solid foundation to endless possibilities
- Being a Fluid Strength instructor allows you the opportunity to go beyond traditional start-and-stop choreography and explore all possibilities that the body has to offer.
- 4.0 AFAA
- 0.4 ACE
- 0.4 NASM
- Downloadable Fluid Strength workout
- Fluid Strength Trainer web site that includes the Exercise Library, teaching techniques video, class breakdown video, and many other teaching tools
18 days left
Until price increase to $119.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Terri Dietz
Tabata GX® Master Trainer