Please note the start time based on YOUR timezone: 8am - 4pm (pst) / 10am - 7pm (cst) / 11pm - 8pm (est)
Saturday, Dec 19, 2020
Mindy Mylrea's longevity in the fitness industry amazes everyone. She was the 2017 LifeTime achievement Award Winner for CanFitPro , former Presenter of the Year for IDEA and CanFitPro and a World Aerobic Champion. Mindy is the creator and lead talent behind Gliding, Tabata Bootcamp, and the nonprofit organization One Day to Wellness. She is a master trainer and on the pro development team for Schwinn Cycling, Body Bar, and Bosu. Mindy stars in 500+ instructional videos.
LIVE ON-LINE WEB STREAM - 8 hr CERTIFICATION
Available all across the World, LIVE! CA 92010
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (PST)
Admittance to 8-hr LIVE Stream online TABATA BOOTCAMP - Experience the newest and most unique approach to Tabata training, putting your group exercise, small group training and personal training programming into overdrive. Includes 9 CECs, Instructor Certification and a turn key web site where you can lead your bootcamps on line or in person with connection, accountability, and community building for recruitment, revenue generation, and retention success. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes and to lead Tabata Bootcamps upon completion of 8-hr Day.
You will receive an important follow-up email containing your unique log-in/access LINK to attend your LIVE STREAM workshop experience.
*In addition to a printed Instructor Manual, all virtual attendees in the U.S. will be shipped a free pair of Gliding Discs, and a Free Bender Ball (A combined $30 value)
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The "WHY" and "HOW" of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- How to structure 6-week and 8-week bootcamps and SGT (small group training) programs that create amazing results and create retention.
- The formula for creating a super support small group culture that is crucial for both client and overall program success.
- What the other 23 hours of the day mean for your clients and how to keep them on track outside of the workout – WHILE cementing your value.
- How to create more movement throughout the day for your clients, and how to help them establish positive habit-forming behaviors.
- Foundational nutrition strategies proven for success.
- How to fuse exercise, nutrition, and behavioral change together to create maximum sustained success.
- Planning, implementation and program launch logistics for bootcamps and SGT.
- How to lead effective and motivational fitness assessments, and how to take measurements in an appropriate, compassionate, and meaningful way that will MOTIVATE your clients.
- The "must-haves" in any results-driven and revenue-generating SGT or bootcamp program.
- How, when implemented and run correctly, bootcamps and SGT can help augment other programming/departments at your facility, or other offerings through your training services.
- 9.0 AFAA
- 0.9 ACE
- 0.9 NASM
- 9.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with over 100 workout choreography & educational videos
- Web site that houses all your Tabata Bootcamps and your members have access to workouts, assessment tools, nutritional strategies, and "homework" to keep them accountable
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata Bootcamp®Regular Price
$229.9923 days left to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Mindy Mylrea
Tabata Bootcamp® Master Trainer