Sunday, Mar 1, 2020
Ken Scott has been a fitness instructor and personal trainer since 2001. He teaches all formats of dance, aerobic conditioning, strength training, Pilates mat, and has created his own successful foam rolling and stretch program, which is accredited by ACE and AFAA for continuing education credits. Ken is a master trainer for Balletone® by Savvier Fitness, as well as a master trainer for BOSU®, Body Bar® and TRX®. In addition, Ken holds two indoor cycling certifications with Schwinn® and ICG®, as well as a Rhythm and Motion Dance Instructor certification. Ken is a passionate professional who dedicates himself to delivering trainings and classes in a way that lifts people up and inspires them to not only do more, but to see just how limitless they are in their own bodies. Certifications: AFAA and NASM
1000 Van Ness Ave. 3rd floor
San Francisco, CA 94109
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Early Bird Price
2 days left
Until price increase to $199.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Ken Scott
Tabata GX® Master Trainer