Sunday, Jul 12, 2020
With over 15 years in the fitness industry, Pattie Bostick-Winn has taught multiple fitness formats around the world and has taught dance locally at her own studio and Muhlenberg College. Her passion lies in helping others realize their full potential and finding grace and beauty in all areas of physical fitness. She enjoys engaging people in workouts that they’ve never experienced before and is inspired by helping others achieve what they never thought possible. She is a dance studio owner, group fitness instructor, personal trainer, dance instructor and Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™ and Barre Above® and her overall goal is to help people to live healthier lives.
1030 Baltimore Blvd - Suite 160
Westminster MD 21157
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Regular Price
$199.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Pattie Bostick-Winn
Tabata GX® Master Trainer