Saturday, Nov 16, 2019
IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year, Group Fitness Advisory Board Member, Group Exercise Steering Committee Member, ACE Master Practical Trainer, Education Partner, ACSM Summit Committee Member, and Program Coordinator for Greater Rochester YMCAs, Carol Murphy is internationally recognized fitness expert and motivational speaker. Known for her infectious energy, and passion to make fitness fun, Carol’s innovative, results-oriented workouts have been featured in numerous Fitness DVDs, magazines and at conventions worldwide. She has written more than 50 instructor training courses, lectures and articles. Carol has worked as a consultant, master trainer, course instructor, author expert and spokesperson for leading companies including Reebok International, Drums Alive®, Flexi-Sports®, Qignition, Tabata Bootcamp™, Barre Above ™ and TRX®, and as the Education Director for Resist-A-Ball. She also owns Fitlife Group Fitness and Personal Training.
3440 West Genesee St
Syracuse, NY 13219
12:15 PM - 5:15 PM
Tabata GX™ includes admittance to 6-Hr Live In-Person Tabata GX™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Experience the newest and most unique approach to tabata training, putting your group exercise programming into overdrive. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Tabata GX™ classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- The “WHY” and “HOW” of effective HIIT training.
- How to structure 30-min, 45-min, and 60-min classes for all fitness levels.
- The correct amount of work to rest in order to achieve maximum results that are achievable for anyone.
- Key exercises to implement into a high-energy HIIT class, and how to pattern them efficiently.
- How to correctly fuse games, challenges, and other collaborative facets into a workout smoothly, and when to do them.
- The perfect balance of cardio and strength flow with creative rest sections that challenge balance, proprioception, memory, and skill development.
- How to use motivational coaching and cueing so participants feel engaged, empowered, and successful.
- Progressions and regressions for maximum success for every fitness level.
- The 3 components that any group exercise needs to assure participants want to return again and again.
- The key traits that take a good instructor to GREAT.
- 6.0 AFAA
- 0.6 ACE
- 0.6 NASM
- 6.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education, discounts on equipment and apparel
Tabata GX®Advanced Price
12 days left
Until price increase to $189.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Tabata Party!
— Carol Murphy
Tabata GX® Master Trainer